rilokiley.net
 
Welcome Guest: Register | Log in
 
My Posts | My Messages | My Profile | Search | Memberlist
 
Elected El Rey Theatre 2006 Poster
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
RKnet Forum Index -> The Elected
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Blacksand



Joined: 26 Jul 2004
Posts: 45
Location: CA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 pm
PostPost subject: Elected El Rey Theatre 2006 Poster
Reply with quote

Ok I need your help fellow fans. I went to an Elected show in 2006 at the El Rey Theatre and it turns out now that I met my fiance for the first time at that show. I'm trying to find the show poster for that show and i'm having trouble getting a hold of it.

I posted a pic of it. I think i've tracked down the creator and emailed them but have had no luck with a response yet. I'm willing to pay a pretty penny to get a hold of that show poster. Anyone have any ideas? Or better yet, anyone have this poster they'd be willing to sell me?? PLEASE HELP. Smile

If you want to direct email me it's pghazal37@gmail.com

Thanks so much for any help or tips guys!

http://www.gigposters.com/poster/77579_Elected.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ZooeyLewis
all-around quality person


Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 488
Location: Omaha, Nebrasky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 am
PostPost subject:
Reply with quote

That is so precious. I hope you find it! I'll keep an eye out for sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YouAreWhatYouLove
all-around quality person


Joined: 11 Sep 2006
Posts: 156

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 pm
PostPost subject: Re: Elected Poster
Reply with quote

Blacksand wrote:
Ok I need your help fellow fans. I went to an Elected show in 2006 at the El Rey Theatre and it turns out now that I met my fiance for the first time at that show. I'm trying to find the show poster for that show and i'm having trouble getting a hold of it.

I posted a pic of it. I think i've tracked down the creator and emailed them but have had no luck with a response yet. I'm willing to pay a pretty penny to get a hold of that show poster. Anyone have any ideas? Or better yet, anyone have this poster they'd be willing to sell me?? PLEASE HELP. Smile

If you want to direct email me it's pghazal37@gmail.com

Thanks so much for any help or tips guys!


Did you try www.expressobeans.com? It's lik gigposters.com but you can see who has which posters in their collection and if they are willing to make a trade, etc.

http://www.gigposters.com/poster/77579_Elected.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blacksand



Joined: 26 Jul 2004
Posts: 45
Location: CA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm
PostPost subject: Re: Elected Poster
Reply with quote

YouAreWhatYouLove wrote:
Blacksand wrote:
Ok I need your help fellow fans. I went to an Elected show in 2006 at the El Rey Theatre and it turns out now that I met my fiance for the first time at that show. I'm trying to find the show poster for that show and i'm having trouble getting a hold of it.

I posted a pic of it. I think i've tracked down the creator and emailed them but have had no luck with a response yet. I'm willing to pay a pretty penny to get a hold of that show poster. Anyone have any ideas? Or better yet, anyone have this poster they'd be willing to sell me?? PLEASE HELP. Smile

If you want to direct email me it's pghazal37@gmail.com

Thanks so much for any help or tips guys!


Did you try www.expressobeans.com? It's lik gigposters.com but you can see who has which posters in their collection and if they are willing to make a trade, etc.

http://www.gigposters.com/poster/77579_Elected.html




Wow, that's actually a really good website! Thanks for the tip but no luck yet finding the poster. :-/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Gav
Gangsta Mack
Gangsta Mack


Joined: 20 May 2003
Posts: 2540
Location: Portland, OR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm
PostPost subject:
Reply with quote

no poster, but i taped that show. would you and your life partner like to hear it? I could post some mp3s or something. Quality isn't great, though.

The Elected - 4/22/06 El Rey Theater, Los Angeles, CA
1. intro / Did Me Good
2. Would You Come With Me
3. I'll Be Your Man
4. Not Going Home
5. (banter / fun with chloraseptic)
6. Fireflies In a Steelmill
7. Go On
8. Greetings in Braille
9. The Bank and Trust
10. Desiree
11. A Response to Greed
12. 7 September 2003
13. Biggest Star
14. Sun, Sun, Sun
15. Don't Blow It
_________________
Rilo Kiley Place - nice
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blacksand



Joined: 26 Jul 2004
Posts: 45
Location: CA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 pm
PostPost subject:
Reply with quote

Gav wrote:
no poster, but i taped that show. would you and your life partner like to hear it? I could post some mp3s or something. Quality isn't great, though.

The Elected - 4/22/06 El Rey Theater, Los Angeles, CA
1. intro / Did Me Good
2. Would You Come With Me
3. I'll Be Your Man
4. Not Going Home
5. (banter / fun with chloraseptic)
6. Fireflies In a Steelmill
7. Go On
8. Greetings in Braille
9. The Bank and Trust
10. Desiree
11. A Response to Greed
12. 7 September 2003
13. Biggest Star
14. Sun, Sun, Sun
15. Don't Blow It


That would be great Gav!! BTW...I'm a he, and she's a her lol.

I heard back from the original creators of the poster last week saying that they had some extras they could sell me, but haven't heard back since. :-/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Gav
Gangsta Mack
Gangsta Mack


Joined: 20 May 2003
Posts: 2540
Location: Portland, OR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 pm
PostPost subject:
Reply with quote

ok, here's the aforementioned recording.
2 options for your listening pleasure..

mp3:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AR5BID7R

flac:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9X66QI5S

enjoy!
_________________
Rilo Kiley Place - nice
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
RKnet Forum Index -> The Elected All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum