rilokiley.net

Welcome Guest: Register | Log in

My Posts | My Messages | My Profile | Search | Memberlist

crazy dreams that you've had (like while sleeping..)

RKnet Forum Index -> General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v-rinny
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm
PostPost subject:

bergenergy wrote:
Maybe your dream is an omen that RK should get back together pack concert halls with their rabid fans. Laughing

I second this.

am I asleep or awake?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rockstonic
all-around quality person

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 pm
PostPost subject:

Last night I dreamt that I was hanging out with Mojo and ZooeyLewis and we were analyzing really bad internet poetry.

Following that, I dreamt that I was in jail and my family came to celebrate my one year anniversary of being incarcerated and were hoping that I would be released. If not I was supposed to escape a la shawshank--I had been working on a tunnel. I was really nervous about the possibility of having to try to escape however and started to have a mental breakdown. Thats when I realized I was dreaming and had to wake myself up.

http://twitter.com/rockstonic
happyfish
Hot Shit
Hot Shit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm
PostPost subject:

For some reason my brain loves to give me nightmares.
I had a dream I was at some random party, using the bathroom. This guy with a mullet came and knocked on the door and I yelled at him that I wasn't done and to wait a minute. When I walked out the door, he was standing there with his son and he yelled at me for being selfish, saying that his son really needed to use the bathroom and he was angry that I made him wait. I tried to apologize, but he was just screaming at me and getting really angry. I tried to go back to enjoying the party but mullet man kept following me around giving me evil looks. Finally I got frustrated and decided to go home, but as i was driving I realized he was following me. I managed to run up the stairs to my apartment, thinking I had escaped him, but when I walked in the door there he was in my bedroom. He pointed out the window, and i looked and saw he had stuck one of my cats in a box on my neighbors roof. That's when I woke up. WTF!
v-rinny
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 pm
PostPost subject:

Carrie, that dream sounds like it was really nerve wracking, but I'm sorry, it made me crack up. Laughing But really, WTF??

am I asleep or awake?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neverending
Don't Fuck With
Don't Fuck With

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm
PostPost subject:

i actually read somewhere that the colder the room is the more likely you are to have nightmares.

-Emily Heart
JaneAwake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 am
PostPost subject:

When I was little I used to have really bad nightmares almost everyday. Parents dying, cars running over little babies , sister drowning, house getting destroyed by a giant volcano...
Now my dreams are not that bad anymore. They're just extremely weird. Today I dreamt I was in some sort of camp with a lot of other people. I don't remember all of them but there was this Grey's Anatomy actor.. i don't know his name, my sister who was trying to convince me to go on a bike tour with a bunch of old men ( I knew them all, they really live in my home town), Amy Winehouse - I was competing with her for some guy (who I didn't know)
But I heard your brain can't make up people so I must have already seen him somewhere.
There was a tree with figs (I really hate analyzing dreams.. I suppose Freud would've had some fun with me..) and the rest I don't recall
cityclass
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 am
PostPost subject:

JaneAwake wrote:

But I heard your brain can't make up people so I must have already seen him somewhere.
There was a tree with figs (I really hate analyzing dreams.. I suppose Freud would've had some fun with me..) and the rest I don't recall

I didn't know that! I guess it makes sense, that's pretty interesting. Makes you wonder how many unknown peoples' dreams you're showing up in, eh?

The figs remind me of Sylvia Plath and her fig tree metaphor for all the different choices you have to make/all the different paths you can take (you gotta pick one before they all fall to the ground...).

Edit: Did a bunch of googling and I think the consensus on unknown people in dreams is that they're a combination of known physical traits of people...?
JaneAwake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 pm
PostPost subject:

Yes, right. I've already heard that too. Dreams are pretty interesting. It's just a shame that even while dreaming you can't seem to get rid of your usual behaviour pattern and be a completely different person... but dreams rock anyway...
ZooeyLewis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:25 pm
PostPost subject:

rockstonic wrote:
Last night I dreamt that I was hanging out with Mojo and ZooeyLewis and we were analyzing really bad internet poetry.

Hahahaha what?!? Were we drunk? (Duh.)
mojo shivers
The Shit
The Shit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 pm
PostPost subject:

ZooeyLewis wrote:
rockstonic wrote:

Hahahaha what?!? Were we drunk? (Duh.)

I'm surprised we weren't reciting bad internet poetry because that's definitely something I do when I'm drunk. LOL

california is a recipe for a black hole
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rockstonic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm
PostPost subject:

I totally forgot about that dream until I read it just now. Weird.

Last night I think I dreamt about chocolate fondue, now I really want some.

The other night I dreamt about lucid dreaming, or I did lucid dream? It could have been dream within a dream stuff, I don't know. Anyway I was doing all kinds of fun stuff like bouncing against walls and flying and hanging out with cool people, but then I got to this point where I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. Everyone in my dream was telling me not to do anything dumb because it was real life but I was still pretty sure I was dreaming and then I kinda started to freak out.

http://twitter.com/rockstonic
happyfish
Hot Shit
Hot Shit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm
PostPost subject:

Last night I had a dream I was making out with a cute Mexican boy named Pincho. My subconcious made him up. He doesn't really exist. Did I mention Pincho was also gay? He wanted to make out with me to make sure he was gay. He was.
JaneAwake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:03 pm
PostPost subject:

Last night I had the weirdest and best dream. Somehow the village where I live was on a mountain and Jack White came to play a concert in our coliseum (which was suddenly very big). When I arrived there the show was almost over, but I wasn't really disappointed (I wonder why). Then soemone told me I was going to meet Jack White after the concert was over. I decided to take him to my grandma's house's attic to show him the fairies that lived there. One was supposed to be pink and purple and the other one green and blue. That's also what i told Jack when he arrived. He acted pretty strange, not at all as usual or in my other dreams about him (don't judge me). So when we got to my grandma's house I realized that she had moved out some time ago and that another family now lived there (which is actually true), so we couldn't just get in. Besides they had renovated the attic, so the fairies probably didn't live there anymore. I was so embarrassed that I woke up.
thegirlinthesong
Hot Shit
Hot Shit

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Seņora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 pm
PostPost subject:

Last night I had a dream that I was starting a business where girls dressed as Disney princesses would deliver you hangover cures, and also possibly drive-of-shame you home in the morning. It was actually doing very well.

Then this morning I got on Tumblr and saw something where you can create a Disney-princess-looking doll on a website that looks like you and I was all Question

... Toast .
happyfish
Hot Shit
Hot Shit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 pm
PostPost subject:

I had a dream that I was hanging out with some random girl, who told me that I met her on this board, although i had no idea who she was? Anyways, her little brother was Justin Beiber, and I was hanging out at their house. Except he was just sitting in the bathroom combing his hair and singing to himself. And his sister told me she was sad because he hadn't been home in weeks and now he was ignoring her. I was mad that he was being insensitive to his family, so I barged in the bathroom and told him to quit pruning himself and come see his family. But he just laughed and said he had to get ready to go on Good Morning America the next day. Then i woke up.
mojo shivers
The Shit
The Shit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 am
PostPost subject:

I just woke up from a nap where I dreamt that Popeye was a hologram like Tupac from Coachella, but instead of acting out a typical Popeye episode he was doing a riff on Inception. It was some crazy plot where Popeye and Olive Oyl were attempting to sink into their subconscious in order to stay "alive" and not die from people no longer watching the cartoon.

It was very meta in a Star Trek way where a character from pop culture comes to the realization they're only a projection and seek to find a way to maintain their life, their soul, or whatever.

I have no idea why it was Popeye, though.

california is a recipe for a black hole
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
inthebeast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:07 am
PostPost subject:

I was in a police station listening to a detective explain about how detective work was like the Mandelbrot set, with "You're Gonna Lose That Girl" by the Beatles playing over and over in the background.
binky1984
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:31 pm
PostPost subject:

Last night, I dreamed Rilo Kiley got together and put out a new album with a new-waveish, synth-heavy sound.

I wish I could offer more detail, but I only heard the first track and it sounded wonderful.
bergenergy
Don't Fuck With
Don't Fuck With

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:31 pm
PostPost subject:

binky1984 wrote:
Last night, I dreamed Rilo Kiley got together and put out a new album with a new-waveish, synth-heavy sound.

I wish I could offer more detail, but I only heard the first track and it sounded wonderful.

Dream of choirs or song
Dream of buried treasure
Waiting for so long

Meg Lealand
inthebeast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:13 am
PostPost subject:

In the dream I was at work, alone, at two or three in the morning- startled and angered by someone at the front door. I ran out of Bob's office into the darkened warehouse looking for somewhere to hide some crumpled papers that were in my right hand before I answered the door. But as it sometimes is in my dreams, the warehouse was "different" and I made it all the way to the window aisle and just threw them in the garbage. The lights were on in the annex, and they made a black silhouette out of some movement between me and them. Expecting a rat, I grabbed at something to throw and came up with a half-butterfly load bar, while the silhouette advanced in utter silence, bead already drawn, crouching down as it came to offer a smaller target...

This was a journal entry from 2006. Sadly, the only unrealistic part of it is the very end.
RKnet Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 9 of 9
Jump to: